Call 903-596-7744


Tuition Assistance

Tuition assistance is available through a variety of sources. 

Workforce Investment Act (WIA) Formally Job Training Partnership Act (JTPA)  To speak with the appropriate office and to determine if you qualify for assistance, follow this link and search for the office closest to you.

Trade Adjustment Act (TAA) Many people who have been laid off qualify for full tuition assistance through this funding option.  Contact your local Workforce Commission Office to determine eligibility by clicking on this link and searching for the office closest to you.

Department of Assistive & Rehabilitation Services (DARS) Partial tuition assistance is available through this agency.  Click this link to locate your local office and discuss whether you could benefit from their services.

Tuition reimbursement through several trucking companies.